Is record a Scrabble word?
Yes, record is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Record is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word record.
- Make a record of; set down in permanent form
- Register electronically
- Indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- Be aware of
- Be or provide a memorial to a person or an event
- Anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph) providing permanent evidence of or information about past events
- Sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
- The number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had
- The sum of recognized accomplishments
- A compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone
- An extreme attainment; the best (or worst) performance ever attested (as in a sport)
- A document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction
- A list of crimes for which an accused person has been previously convicted
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in record?
1 Anagram of Record
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to record:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'record'.