Is pad a Scrabble word?
Yes, pad is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Pad is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word pad.
- Add details to
- Walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- Line or stuff with soft material
- Add padding to
- A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- The large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- A block of absorbent material saturated with ink; used to transfer ink evenly to a rubber stamp
- A flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- A platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- Temporary living quarters
- The fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pad?
1 Anagram of Pad
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pad:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pad'.