Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Swages
The definition of swages, the meaning of the word Swages:
Is swages a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A tool used to thicken or spread metal (the end of a bar or a rivet etc.) by forging or hammering or swaging
- v. - Form metals with a swage
- v. - Droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- v. - Walk as if unable to control one's movements
- v. - Sway heavily or unsteadily
Swages is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in swages: A E G S S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swages:
40 words found using the letters in "Swages"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words