Is swags a Scrabble word?
Yes, swags is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Swags is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word swags.
- Droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- Walk as if unable to control one's movements
- Sway heavily or unsteadily
- Valuable goods
- Goods or money obtained illegally
- A bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in swags?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swags:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'swags'.
- E: swages