Is swag a Scrabble word?
Yes, swag is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Swag is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word swag.
- Droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- Walk as if unable to control one's movements
- Sway heavily or unsteadily
- Valuable goods
- Goods or money obtained illegally
- A bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in swag?
1 Anagram of Swag
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swag:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'swag'.