Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Swag
The definition of swag, the meaning of the word Swag:
Is swag a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Valuable goods
- n. - Goods or money obtained illegally
- n. - A bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
- v. - Droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- v. - Walk as if unable to control one's movements
- v. - Sway heavily or unsteadily
Swag is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in swag: A G S W
1 Anagram of Swag
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swag:
10 words found using the letters in "Swag"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words