Is upset a Scrabble word?
Yes, upset is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Upset is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word upset.
- Disturb the balance or stability of
- Cause to lose one's composure
- Move deeply
- Cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
- Form metals with a swage
- Defeat suddenly and unexpectedly
- Afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief
- Thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
- Used of an unexpected defeat of a team favored to win
- Mildly physically distressed
- Having been turned so that the bottom is no longer the bottom
- An unhappy and worried mental state
- The act of disturbing the mind or body
- A physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
- A tool used to thicken or spread metal (the end of a bar or a rivet etc.) by forging or hammering or swaging
- The act of upsetting something
- An improbable and unexpected victory
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in upset?
2 Anagrams of Upset
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to upset:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'upset'.