Is flag a Scrabble word?
Yes, flag is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Flag is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word flag.
- Communicate or signal with a flag
- Provide with a flag
- Droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- Decorate with flags
- Become less intense
- Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- A listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- A rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- Flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- Stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- A conspicuously marked or shaped tail
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flag?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flag:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'flag'.