Is surety a Scrabble word?
Yes, surety is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Surety is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word surety.
- Something clearly established
- Property that your creditor can claim in case you default on your obligation
- A prisoner who is held by one party to insure that another party will meet specified terms
- One who provides a warrant or guarantee to another
- A guarantee that an obligation will be met
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in surety?
1 Anagram of Surety
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to surety:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'surety'.