Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Straws
The definition of straws, the meaning of the word Straws:
Is straws a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
- n. - Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- n. - A variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
- n. - A thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
- v. - Cover or provide with or as if with straw
- v. - Spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
Straws is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in straws: A R S S T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to straws:
44 words found using the letters in "Straws"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words