Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, raw is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
2. Having the surface exposed and painful
3. Not treated with heat to prepare it for eating
4. Not processed or refined
5. Devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment; bare and pure
6. Brutally unfair or harsh
7. Not processed or subjected to analysis
8. Untempered and unrefined
10. Unpleasantly cold and damp
11. Used of wood and furniture
12. Lacking training or experience
13. (used informally) completely unclothed
1. Informal terms for nakedness
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in raw?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words