Is raw a Scrabble word?
Yes, raw is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Raw is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word raw
The meaning of raw
14 definitions of the word raw.
- (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- Having the surface exposed and painful
- Not treated with heat to prepare it for eating
- Not processed or refined
- Devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment; bare and pure
- Brutally unfair or harsh
- Not processed or subjected to analysis
- Untempered and unrefined
- Unpleasantly cold and damp
- Used of wood and furniture
- Lacking training or experience
- (used informally) completely unclothed
- Informal terms for nakedness
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in raw?
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Raw
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to raw:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'raw'.