Is basic a Scrabble word?
Yes, basic is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Basic is a valid Scrabble word.
Basic is a word starting with b ending with c. Check our list of words starting with b ending with c.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word basic.
- Pertaining to or constituting a base or basis
- Reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality
- Serving as a base or starting point
- Of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
- A popular programming language that is relatively easy to learn; an acronym for beginner's all-purpose symbolic instruction code; no longer in general use
- (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in basic?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to basic:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'basic'.