Is frets a Scrabble word?
Yes, frets is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Frets is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word frets.
- Worry unnecessarily or excessively
- Be agitated or irritated
- Provide (a musical instrument) with frets
- Become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- Cause annoyance in
- Gnaw into; make resentful or angry
- Carve a pattern into
- Decorate with an interlaced design
- Be too tight; rub or press
- Cause friction
- Remove soil or rock
- Wear away or erode
- Agitation resulting from active worry
- A spot that has been worn away by abrasion or erosion
- An ornamental pattern consisting of repeated vertical and horizontal lines (often in relief)
- A small bar of metal across the fingerboard of a musical instrument; when the string is stopped by a finger at the metal bar it will produce a note of the desired pitch
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in frets?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to frets:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'frets'.