Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, frets is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Worry unnecessarily or excessively
2. Be agitated or irritated
3. Provide (a musical instrument) with frets
4. Become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
5. Cause annoyance in
6. Gnaw into; make resentful or angry
7. Carve a pattern into
8. Decorate with an interlaced design
9. Be too tight; rub or press
10. Cause friction
11. Remove soil or rock
12. Wear away or erode
1. Agitation resulting from active worry
2. A spot that has been worn away by abrasion or erosion
3. An ornamental pattern consisting of repeated vertical and horizontal lines (often in relief)
4. A small bar of metal across the fingerboard of a musical instrument; when the string is stopped by a finger at the metal bar it will produce a note of the desired pitch
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in frets?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words