Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Fort
The definition of fort, the meaning of the word Fort:
Is fort a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fortified military post where troops are stationed
- n. - A fortified defensive structure
- v. - Gather in, or as if in, a fort, as for protection or defense
- v. - Enclose by or as if by a fortification
- v. - Station (troops) in a fort
Fort is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fort: F O R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fort:
9 words found using the letters in "Fort"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words