Yes, hiss is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Hiss is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'hiss'.
- Make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval
- Move with a whooshing sound
- Express or utter with a hiss
- Show displeasure, as after a performance or speech
- A fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval)
- A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hiss?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hiss:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hiss'.