Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, fronts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
2. Confront bodily
1. The side that is forward or prominent
2. The line along which opposing armies face each other
3. The outward appearance of a person
4. The side that is seen or that goes first
5. A person used as a cover for some questionable activity
6. A sphere of activity involving effort
7. (meteorology) the atmospheric phenomenon created at the boundary between two different air masses
8. The immediate proximity of someone or something
9. The part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer
10. A group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fronts?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words