Yes, sneak is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Sneak is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'sneak'.
- To go stealthily or furtively
- Put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner
- Make off with belongings of others
- Pass on stealthily
- Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed
- A person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible
- Someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions
- Someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sneak?
3 Anagrams of Sneak
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sneak:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sneak'.