Yes, snakes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Snakes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'snakes'.
- Move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
- Form a snake-like pattern
- Move along a winding path
- Limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous
- A deceitful or treacherous person
- A tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward; discovered in 1805 by the Lewis and Clark Expedition
- A long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- Something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in snakes?
2 Anagrams of Snakes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snakes:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'snakes'.