Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Shaken
The definition of shaken, the meaning of the word Shaken:
Is shaken a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Move or cause to move back and forth
- v. - Move with or as if with a tremor
- v. - Shake or vibrate rapidly and intensively
- v. - Move back and forth or sideways
- v. - Undermine or cause to waver
- v. - Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- v. - Get rid of
- v. - Bring to a specified condition by or as if by shaking
- v. - Shake (a body part) to communicate a greeting, feeling, or cognitive state
- adj. - Disturbed psychologically as if by a physical jolt or shock
Shaken is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shaken: A E H K N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shaken:
62 words found using the letters in "Shaken"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words