Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Sneaks
The definition of sneaks, the meaning of the word Sneaks:
Is sneaks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible
- n. - Someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions
- n. - Someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- v. - To go stealthily or furtively
- v. - Put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner
- v. - Make off with belongings of others
- v. - Pass on stealthily
Sneaks is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sneaks: A E K N S S
2 Anagrams of Sneaks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sneaks:
44 words found using the letters in "Sneaks"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words