Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Snake
The definition of snake, the meaning of the word Snake:
Is snake a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous
- n. - A deceitful or treacherous person
- n. - A tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward; discovered in 1805 by the Lewis and Clark Expedition
- n. - A long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- n. - Something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
- v. - Move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
- v. - Form a snake-like pattern
- v. - Move along a winding path
Snake is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in snake: A E K N S
3 Anagrams of Snake
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snake:
31 words found using the letters in "Snake"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words