Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Catapult
The definition of catapult, the meaning of the word Catapult:
Is catapult a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms; used to propel small stones
- n. - A device that launches aircraft from a warship
- n. - An engine that provided medieval artillery used during sieges; a heavy war engine for hurling large stones and other missiles
- v. - Shoot forth or launch, as if from a catapult
- v. - Hurl as if with a sling
Catapult is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in catapult: A A C L P T T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to catapult:
54 words found using the letters in "Catapult"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words