Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Sirens
The definition of sirens, the meaning of the word Sirens:
Is sirens a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived
- n. - A woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive
- n. - A warning signal that is a loud wailing sound
- n. - An acoustic device producing a loud often wailing sound as a signal or warning
- n. - Eellike aquatic North American salamander with small forelimbs and no hind limbs; have permanent external gills
Sirens is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sirens: E I N R S S
3 Anagrams of Sirens
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sirens:
50 words found using the letters in "Sirens"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words