Is slight a Scrabble word?
Yes, slight is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Slight is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word slight.
- Pay no attention to, disrespect
- (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree; not much or almost none or (with `a') at least some
- Lacking substance or significance; a fragile claim to fame"
- Being of delicate or slender build
- A deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slight?
1 Anagram of Slight
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slight:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'slight'.