Is lights a Scrabble word?
Yes, lights is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Lights is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word lights
The meaning of lights
21 definitions of the word lights.
- Make lighter or brighter
- Begin to smoke
- To come to rest, settle
- Cause to start burning; subject to fire or great heat
- Fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- Alight from (a horse)
- (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation
- Any device serving as a source of illumination
- A particular perspective or aspect of a situation
- The quality of being luminous; emitting or reflecting light
- An illuminated area
- A condition of spiritual awareness; divine illumination
- The visual effect of illumination on objects or scenes as created in pictures
- A person regarded very fondly
- Having abundant light or illumination
- Mental understanding as an enlightening experience
- Merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- Public awareness
- A divine presence believed by Quakers to enlighten and guide the soul
- A visual warning signal
- A device for lighting or igniting fuel or charges or fires
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lights?
6 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Lights
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lights:
Unscramble the letters in lights
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lights'.