Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, rights is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Make reparations or amends for
2. Put in or restore to an upright position
3. Regain an upright or proper position
4. Make right or correct
1. An abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature; it is something that nobody can take away"
2. Location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east
3. The piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right
4. Those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged
5. The hand that is on the right side of the body
6. A turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east
7. Anything in accord with principles of justice
8. (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rights?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words