Is rights a Scrabble word?
Yes, rights is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Rights is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word rights.
- Make reparations or amends for
- Put in or restore to an upright position
- Regain an upright or proper position
- Make right or correct
- An abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature; it is something that nobody can take away"
- Location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east
- The piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right
- Those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged
- The hand that is on the right side of the body
- A turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east
- Anything in accord with principles of justice
- (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rights?
2 Anagrams of Rights
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rights:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rights'.