Is shoots a Scrabble word?
Yes, shoots is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Shoots is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word shoots
The meaning of shoots
22 definitions of the word shoots.
- Hit with a missile from a weapon
- Kill by firing a missile
- Fire a shot
- Make a film or photograph of something
- Send forth suddenly, intensely, swiftly
- Run or move very quickly or hastily
- Move quickly and violently
- Throw or propel in a specific direction or towards a specific objective
- Record on photographic film
- Emit (as light, flame, or fumes) suddenly and forcefully
- Cause a sharp and sudden pain in
- Force or drive (a fluid or gas) into by piercing
- Variegate by interweaving weft threads of different colors
- Throw dice, as in a crap game
- Spend frivolously and unwisely
- Utter fast and forcefully
- Measure the altitude of by using a sextant
- Produce buds, branches, or germinate
- Give an injection to
- A new branch
- The act of shooting at targets
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shoots?
6 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Shoots
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shoots:
Unscramble the letters in shoots
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shoots'.