Is hoots a Scrabble word?
Yes, hoots is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Hoots is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word hoots.
- To utter a loud clamorous shout
- Utter the characteristic sound of owls
- A loud raucous cry (as of an owl)
- A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- Something of little value
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hoots?
2 Anagrams of Hoots
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hoots:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hoots'.