Is shake a Scrabble word?
Yes, shake is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Shake is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word shake.
- Move or cause to move back and forth
- Move with or as if with a tremor
- Shake or vibrate rapidly and intensively
- Move back and forth or sideways
- Undermine or cause to waver
- Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- Get rid of
- Bring to a specified condition by or as if by shaking
- Shake (a body part) to communicate a greeting, feeling, or cognitive state
- Building material used as siding or roofing
- Frothy drink of milk and flavoring and sometimes fruit or ice cream
- A note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- Grasping and shaking a person's hand (as to acknowledge an introduction or to agree on a contract)
- A reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- Causing to move repeatedly from side to side
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shake?
1 Anagram of Shake
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shake:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shake'.