Is crests a Scrabble word?
Yes, crests is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Crests is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word crests
The meaning of crests
7 definitions of the word crests.
- Lie at the top of
- Reach a high point
- The top line of a hill, mountain, or wave
- The top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- The center of a cambered road
- (heraldry) in medieval times, an emblem used to decorate a helmet
- A showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in crests?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crests:
Unscramble the letters in crests
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'crests'.