Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Costs
The definition of costs, the meaning of the word Costs:
Is costs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Pecuniary reimbursement to the winning party for the expenses of litigation
- n. - The total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- n. - The property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- n. - Value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- v. - Be priced at
- v. - Require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice
Costs is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in costs: C O S S T
1 Anagram of Costs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to costs:
14 words found using the letters in "Costs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words