Is costs a Scrabble word?
Yes, costs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Costs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word costs.
- Be priced at
- Require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice
- Pecuniary reimbursement to the winning party for the expenses of litigation
- The total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- The property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- Value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in costs?
1 Anagram of Costs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to costs:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'costs'.