Is scores a Scrabble word?
Yes, scores is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Scores is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word scores.
- Gain points in a game
- Make small marks into the surface of
- Make underscoring marks
- Write a musical score for
- Induce to have sex
- Get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance
- Assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- A large number or amount
- A number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
- A written form of a musical composition; parts for different instruments appear on separate staves on large pages
- A number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest
- A set of twenty members
- The facts about an actual situation
- An amount due (as at a restaurant or bar)
- A slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
- A resentment strong enough to justify retaliation
- The act of scoring in a game or sport
- A seduction culminating in sexual intercourse
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in scores?
2 Anagrams of Scores
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scores:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'scores'.