Is cross a Scrabble word?
Yes, cross is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Cross is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word cross.
- Travel across or pass over
- Meet at a point
- Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- Fold so as to resemble a cross
- To cover or extend over an area or time period
- Meet and pass
- Trace a line through or across
- Breed animals or plants using parents of different races and varieties
- Extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis
- Annoyed and irritable
- A wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece
- A marking that consists of lines that cross each other
- A representation of the structure on which Jesus was crucified; used as an emblem of Christianity or in heraldry
- Any affliction that causes great suffering
- (genetics) an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock; especially offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties or breeds or species
- (genetics) the act of mixing different species or varieties of animals or plants and thus to produce hybrids
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cross?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cross:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cross'.