Is dealers a Scrabble word?
Yes, dealers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Dealers is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word dealers.
- Someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- A firm engaged in trading
- A seller of illicit goods
- The major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
- The person who distributes the playing cards in a card game
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dealers?
1 Anagram of Dealers
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dealers:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dealers'.