Is scrapes a Scrabble word?
Yes, scrapes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Scrapes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word scrapes.
- Scratch repeatedly
- Make by scraping
- Cut the surface of; wear away the surface of
- Bend the knees and bow in a servile manner
- Gather (money or other resources) together over time
- Bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- Dispose of (something useless or old)
- Have a disagreement over something
- Make into scrap or refuse
- A harsh noise made by scraping
- An abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
- A deep bow with the foot drawn backwards (indicating excessive humility)
- An indication of damage
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in scrapes?
4 Anagrams of Scrapes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scrapes:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'scrapes'.