Is savory a Scrabble word?
Yes, savory is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Savory is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word savory.
- Morally wholesome or acceptable
- Having an agreeably pungent taste
- Pleasing to the sense of taste
- Any of several aromatic herbs or subshrubs of the genus Satureja having spikes of flowers attractive to bees
- Dwarf aromatic shrub of Mediterranean regions
- Either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
- An aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in savory?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to savory:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'savory'.
- U: savoury