Is savoury a Scrabble word?
Yes, savoury is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Savoury is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word savoury.
- Morally wholesome or acceptable
- Having an agreeably pungent taste
- Pleasing to the sense of taste
- Either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
- An aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in savoury?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to savoury:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'savoury'.