Is banks a Scrabble word?
Yes, banks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Banks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word banks
The meaning of banks
19 definitions of the word banks.
- Tip laterally
- Enclose with a bank
- Do business with a bank or keep an account at a bank
- Act as the banker in a game or in gambling
- Be in the banking business
- Put into a bank account
- Cover with ashes so to control the rate of burning
- Have confidence or faith in
- English botanist who accompanied Captain Cook on his first voyage to the Pacific Ocean (1743-1820)
- Sloping land (especially the slope beside a body of water)
- A financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities
- A long ridge or pile
- An arrangement of similar objects in a row or in tiers
- A supply or stock held in reserve for future use (especially in emergencies)
- The funds held by a gambling house or the dealer in some gambling games
- A slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force
- A container (usually with a slot in the top) for keeping money at home
- A building in which the business of banking transacted
- A flight maneuver; aircraft tips laterally about its longitudinal axis (especially in turning)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in banks?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to banks:
Unscramble the letters in banks
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'banks'.