Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Sacred
The definition of sacred, the meaning of the word Sacred:
Is sacred a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Concerned with religion or religious purposes
- adj. - Worthy of respect or dedication
- adj. - Made or declared or believed to be holy; devoted to a deity or some religious ceremony or use
- adj. - Worthy of religious veneration
- adj. - (often followed by `to') devoted exclusively to a single use or purpose or person
Sacred is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sacred: A C D E R S
3 Anagrams of Sacred
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sacred:
86 words found using the letters in "Sacred"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words