Is sacred a Scrabble word?
Yes, sacred is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Sacred is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word sacred.
- Concerned with religion or religious purposes
- Worthy of respect or dedication
- Made or declared or believed to be holy; devoted to a deity or some religious ceremony or use
- Worthy of religious veneration
- (often followed by `to') devoted exclusively to a single use or purpose or person
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sacred?
3 Anagrams of Sacred
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sacred:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sacred'.