Is jacks a Scrabble word?
Yes, jacks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 21 points in Words with Friends
Jacks is a valid Scrabble word.
Jacks is a word starting with j ending with s. Check our list of words starting with j ending with s.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word jacks.
- Lift with a special device
- Hunt with a jacklight
- A game in which jackstones are thrown and picked up in various groups between bounces of a small rubber ball
- A small worthless amount
- A man who serves as a sailor
- Someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
- Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted
- A small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
- An electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
- Game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
- Small flag indicating a ship's nationality
- One of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
- Tool for exerting pressure or lifting
- Any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
- Male donkey