Is smack a Scrabble word?
Yes, smack is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Smack is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word smack.
- Deliver a hard blow to
- Have an element suggestive (of something)
- Have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- Kiss lightly
- Press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- A blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- A sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
- Street names for heroin
- An enthusiastic kiss
- The act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in smack?
1 Anagram of Smack
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smack:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'smack'.