Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Pocket
The definition of pocket, the meaning of the word Pocket:
Is pocket a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small pouch inside a garment for carrying small articles
- n. - An enclosed space
- n. - A supply of money
- n. - (bowling) the space between the headpin and the pins behind it on the right or left
- n. - A hollow concave shape made by removing something
- n. - A local region of low pressure or descending air that causes a plane to lose height suddenly
- n. - A small isolated group of people
- n. - (anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican)
- n. - An opening at the corner or on the side of a billiard table into which billiard balls are struck
- v. - Put in one's pocket
- v. - Take unlawfully
Pocket is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in pocket: C E K O P T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pocket:
29 words found using the letters in "Pocket"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words