Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Ruffled
The definition of ruffled, the meaning of the word Ruffled:
Is ruffled a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- v. - Trouble or vex
- v. - To walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- v. - Discompose
- v. - Twitch or flutter
- v. - Mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- v. - Erect or fluff up
- v. - Disturb the smoothness of
- v. - Pleat or gather into a ruffle
- adj. - Shaken into waves or undulations as by wind
- adj. - Having decorative ruffles or frills
Ruffled is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in ruffled: D E F F L R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ruffled:
53 words found using the letters in "Ruffled"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words