Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Ruffle
The definition of ruffle, the meaning of the word Ruffle:
Is ruffle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- n. - A high tight collar
- n. - A noisy fight
- v. - Stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- v. - Trouble or vex
- v. - To walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- v. - Discompose
- v. - Twitch or flutter
- v. - Mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- v. - Erect or fluff up
- v. - Disturb the smoothness of
- v. - Pleat or gather into a ruffle
Ruffle is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in ruffle: E F F L R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ruffle:
22 words found using the letters in "Ruffle"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words