Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Riffle
The definition of riffle, the meaning of the word Riffle:
Is riffle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small wave on the surface of a liquid
- n. - Shuffling by splitting the pack and interweaving the two halves at their corners
- v. - Twitch or flutter
- v. - Look through a book or other written material
- v. - Stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- v. - Shuffle (playing cards) by separating the deck into two parts and riffling with the thumbs so the cards intermix
Riffle is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in riffle: E F F I L R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to riffle:
39 words found using the letters in "Riffle"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words