Is rounds a Scrabble word?
Yes, rounds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Rounds is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word rounds
The meaning of rounds
21 definitions of the word rounds.
- Wind around; move along a circular course
- Make round
- Pronounce with rounded lips
- Attack in speech or writing
- Bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- Express as a round number
- Become round, plump, or shapely
- A charge of ammunition for a single shot
- An interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- A regular route for a sentry or policeman
- (often plural) a series of professional calls (usually in a set order)
- The activity of playing 18 holes of golf
- The usual activities in your day
- (sports) a division during which one team is on the offensive
- The course along which communications spread
- A serving to each of a group (usually alcoholic)
- A cut of beef between the rump and the lower leg
- A partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time
- An outburst of applause
- A crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- Any circular or rotating mechanism
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rounds?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rounds:
Unscramble the letters in rounds
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rounds'.