Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Rods
The definition of rods, the meaning of the word Rods:
Is rods a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long thin implement made of metal or wood
- n. - Any rod-shaped bacterium
- n. - A linear measure of 16.5 feet
- n. - A square rod of land
- n. - A visual receptor cell that is sensitive to dim light
- n. - A gangster's pistol
Rods is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rods: D O R S
2 Anagrams of Rods
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rods:
13 words found using the letters in "Rods"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words