Is pack a Scrabble word?
Yes, pack is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Pack is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
22 definitions of the word pack.
- Arrange in a container
- Fill to capacity
- Compress into a wad
- Carry, as on one's back
- Set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome
- Have with oneself; have on one's person
- Press tightly together or cram
- Hike with a backpack
- Press down tightly
- Seal with packing
- Have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- Load with a pack
- Treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood
- A large indefinite number
- A complete collection of similar things
- A convenient package or parcel (as of cigarettes or film)
- An association of criminals
- An exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- A group of hunting animals
- A cream that cleanses and tones the skin
- A sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect
- A bundle (especially one carried on the back)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pack?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pack:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pack'.