Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Bring
The definition of bring, the meaning of the word Bring:
Is bring a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Take something or somebody with oneself somewhere
- v. - Cause to come into a particular state or condition
- v. - Cause to happen or to occur as a consequence
- v. - Go or come after and bring or take back
- v. - Bring into a different state
- v. - Be accompanied by
- v. - Advance or set forth in court
- v. - Bestow a quality on
- v. - Be sold for a certain price
- v. - Attract the attention of
- v. - Induce or persuade
Bring is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in bring: B G I N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bring:
15 words found using the letters in "Bring"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words