Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Riffles
The definition of riffles, the meaning of the word Riffles:
Is riffles a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small wave on the surface of a liquid
- n. - Shuffling by splitting the pack and interweaving the two halves at their corners
- v. - Twitch or flutter
- v. - Look through a book or other written material
- v. - Stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- v. - Shuffle (playing cards) by separating the deck into two parts and riffling with the thumbs so the cards intermix
Riffles is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in riffles: E F F I L R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to riffles:
91 words found using the letters in "Riffles"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words