Is reward a Scrabble word?
Yes, reward is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Reward is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word reward
The meaning of reward
8 definitions of the word reward.
- Bestow honor or rewards upon
- Strengthen and support with rewards
- Act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
- A recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- Payment made in return for a service rendered
- An act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- The offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
- Benefit resulting from some event or action
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reward?
4 Anagrams of Reward
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reward:
Unscramble the letters in reward
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reward'.